Robot Coupe R2 Troubleshooting
With regards to preparing sustenance, numerous business kitchens depend on Robot Coupe. From cutting and destroying to slashing and blending, their line of R2 business sustenance processors can rapidly set up a wide assortment of fixings right away. robot coupe r2 parts diagram
On the off chance that the machine isn’t working appropriately, it can altogether hinder planning time. Fortunately, we have Robot Coupe R2 investigating tips to help analyze an issue rapidly.
Machine Not Starting
In spite of the sustenance processor being introduced effectively, it won’t fire up. At the point when this happens, search for potential issues beneath:
- No capacity to outlet – See if the breaker to the outlet should be reset. If not, take a stab at utilizing an alternate outlet with power.
- Bowl cover or constant feed lead out of position – The incline ought to be pushed right to one side, connecting with the wellbeing system.
- Broken security switch stick – When the connection spread isn’t evacuated before connection, it can break the wellbeing switch stick.
Machine Stopping While Processing
At whatever point the unit quits during preparing, there is a decent shot it was introduced erroneously. Make a point to do the accompanying:
Stage 1. Turn the machine off – If you haven’t officially, shut off the unit. At that point, unplug the power rope from the divider outlet.
Stage 2. Expel segments – In request, evacuate the persistent feed lead and cutting circle. Adhere to the dismantling guidelines here or in the activity manual.
Stage 3. Evacuate and get out nourishment – Thoroughly expel sustenance being process from the machine and consistent feed lead.
Stage 4. Appropriately gather the unit – With those parts dismantled and cleaned, reassemble the machine accurately utilizing the directions in the activity manual.
In the event that the machine still isn’t working appropriately, ensure there is power being provided to the divider outlet. In the event that that isn’t the issue, contact an approved administration specialist for help.
Machine Making Grinding Sound
At the point when the unit makes a pounding clamor, there could be issues with the handling plate. Check for the potential issues underneath:
- Unseated preparing plate – With the machine off, dismantle and check whether the persistent feed lead and handling plate are scouring against one another. Provided that this is true, check for bits of nourishment inside the handling plate’s stem and on the engine shaft. Expel the bits of sustenance and appropriately situate the plate.
- Bent or distorted preparing plate – With the processor off, expel the plate. Reassemble without the plate, and walk out on. On the off chance that there isn’t a crushing sound, that implies the preparing plate was harmed and should be supplanted.
Machine Jamming While Processing
At whatever point the machine jams during handling, turn the unit off and unplug the power string. At that point, pursue the investigating strategy underneath:
Stage 1. Expel the consistent feed lead – Take out the nonstop feed lead and wipe out any nourishment particles that were being handled.
Stage 2. Physically turn the plate – Wearing a couple of defensive gloves, turn the preparing plate physically counterclockwise. When you feel it slipping, you ought to have the option to reassemble the unit and start handling.
Step 2a. Rehash procedure and clean (if still stuck) – If the unit is as yet stuck, rehash the progression above to slip the plate. Be that as it may, this time, expel and clean the plate completely. Before reassembling, clean the engine shaft and ensure the plate is situated completely on it. robot coupe r2 parts diagram
Persistent Feed Lead Not Fitting
The persistent feed lead should fit flush with the constant feed connection. On the off chance that it’s not fitting flush, search for the accompanying:
- Readjust the handling plate – Make sure the plate is in the right position.
- Rim plate not level – The edge plate must be level with the engine base’s upper edge.
Sustenance Coming Out Poorly
Whenever sustenance or fixings leave the processor ineffectively, you’ll have to distinguish the issue rapidly. The following are imperative issues to cure:
- Cucumbers turning out with torn skin or potentially seeds thumped out – This is commonly brought about by a dull cutting sharp edge. Supplant it with a more current, more keen one.
- Watery carrots in the wake of grinding – Like the issue over, a dull grinding cutting edge can cause this issue. Supplant the edge with a more current, more keen one.
- Cheese clusters as opposed to destroying – When cheddar structures into balls while destroying, the cheddar may be excessively warm. If not, the grinding edge may be dull. Supplant it with another cutting edge.robot coupe r2 parts diagram