Establishment Instructions with MONARCH PUMP
- Remove rear end from the truck
- The water driven liquid store is dispatched full, however may should be “finished off” with the addition in the
“down” position. Before working the landfill embed, ensure the tank is filled to a ½” underneath the top of the tank. monarch hydraulic pump parts diagram
- Connect battery links gave to the pressure driven siphon (bearings for Monarch brand siphon)
a. The Red truck battery link joins to the stud of the starter solenoid with the dark wire.
b. The Black truck battery link joins to the engine lodging named GND. Allude to
graph on page.
- Slide dumper into truck bed, checking for legitimate freedom.
a. Back cross individual from dumper casing must not reach out past the truck bed
b. Permit ½” least freedom between dumper siphon and front mass of truck bed
- Remove the two (2) shipping lashes from the front of the dumper
- Secure power links. Run the battery links to positive and negative terminal of the truck battery .monarch hydraulic pump parts diagram
a. Outrageous consideration ought to be taken when situating the links
b. Keep links clear of fumes framework and secure at purposes of scouring and sharp edges
c. Try not to uncover links underneath truck outline and keep from hanging
d. Keep links clear of dumper body lays on the EZ-Dumper supplement outline
- Push unit forward and position the landfill embed appropriately into the truck bed
- Using the remote control, raise the landfill embed. Prop is accommodated blocking. Try not to square
under stacked condition
Alert: TO PREVENT ACCIDENTAL LOWERING OF THE DUMP INSERT, BLOCK
UNIT IN RAISED POSITION FOR INSTALLATION AND SERVICING.
- Four (4) cinches are accommodated simple establishment of your EZ-Dumper Insert. Set the cinches over
the sides of the casing at focuses B and C (allude to the outline).monarch hydraulic pump parts diagram