Instructions to Remove a Hunter Ceiling Fan
Tracker roof fans are famous apparatuses for flowing air all through a room. In certain circumstances, you might need to expel the fan. Tracker roof fans share equipment that makes their evacuation direct for the layman if a few precautionary measures are taken. hunter ceiling fan wiring diagram
Mood killer the electrical switch that gives capacity to the Hunter roof fan and affirm that the power is off by attempting to turn the fan on. On the off chance that the fan turns on, watch that the best possible electrical switch has been killed.
Expel the lights and light conceals, if your Hunter roof fan is outfitted with these. Now and again, the lights should be evacuated first. Expelling these will help counteract broken glass while evacuating the fan.
Expel the fan sharp edges by unscrewing the screws where the cutting edges meet the edge irons. For models with the Easy Lock framework, open the locking instrument on the cutting edge iron and push it counterclockwise to open the edge. This makes the fan less massive and simpler to work with.
Expel the shade trim ring that covers the top piece of the shelter on the Hunter roof fan by crushing the ring with two fingers and solidly pulling descending along different focuses until the ring flies off. Numerous models utilize two overhang trim rings; both might be expelled along these lines.
Evacuate all screws interfacing the shade to the mounting section, aside from the screw that has a tab standing out over the screw head. This screw enables you to drop the shade incompletely away from the mounting section.
Swing the shelter away from the mounting section, utilizing the selected screw as a rotate. Disengage the majority of the electrical associations with the Hunter roof fan engine by expelling the wire nuts and untwisting the wires on the engine from the wires running into the roof. Separate the copper shaded establishing wire that might be joined to the covering.
Expel the last screw that holds the shade to the mounting section and unfasten the establishment security J-snare that empowers the shelter and engine to hang uninhibitedly from the mounting section circle, if appropriate.
Unscrew the mounting section from the roof plate and unscrew the roof plate from the outlet box.
Step by step instructions to Uninstall a Hunter Fan
Uninstalling a Hunter fan will expect you to dismantle the fan lodging totally and dismantle it piece by piece. The Hunter fan, similar to all roof fans, has an engine that turns the edges, wires that interface the engine and the lights to the power source, downshafts that hold the fan set up, and lodgings that keep everything together. When you gather up these parts, you will most likely expel the fan from the roof. hunter ceiling fan wiring diagram
- Shut off the ability to the room where the fan is to ensure you don’t get stunned while uninstalling the fan.
- Unscrew and evacuate any lights that are joined to the fan. Turn and extricate the handles holding the light covers to the fan and expel the spreads.
- Unscrew the electrical light lodging from the base of the fan utilizing the level head screwdriver. Force the lodging off the fan and separate the electrical coupling that interfaces the lights to the power source by pulling the coupling separated with your hands. Expel the lodging and the light attachments from the base of the fan.
- Unscrew the front of the light lodging from the base of the fan and evacuate it; the spread is appended with three screws. The electrical wires for the light are in a different lodging underneath the fan engine. This will open up the region of the fan sharp edges.
- Unscrew each fan edge from the base of the engine with a Phillips screwdriver and draw the sharp edge off the engine.
- Insert a level head screwdriver between the roof and the fan’s trim ring, which has been fit properly on the engine lodging. Pry the trim ring off with the screwdriver.
- Loosen the three screws on the shade that are situated close to the roof and turn the shelter until it descends to uncover the internal wires. The overhang covers the engine and holds it set up. Expel the tops from the wires and untwist the wires. Rehash for all wires, at that point detach the wires that reach out from the roof to the fan.
- Unscrew the mounting section, which is the ring that joins to the roof and holds the fan set up. Tenderly pull the mounting section away from the roof. Be mindful so as to sustain the roof wires through the downrod, which is the empty cylinder in the focal point of the fan that holds the fan immovably, with the goal that you are just evacuating the fan wires.
It’s a smart thought to have somebody on “reserve” while you’re uninstalling a Hunter fan. On the off chance that there are any wires still joined when you expel the mounting board, someone else can bolster the fan while you disengage the wires.hunter ceiling fan wiring diagram