The most effective method to Troubleshoot Dimension One Spas
Nothing is more frustrating than intending to appreciate a loosening up plunge in the spa, just to discover that there is a breakdown. Your Dimension One spa may not be working appropriately for various reasons, including off base water temperature or mistake messages on the presentation. With a little tolerance and the privilege investigating instruments, you will most likely get your spa ready for action once more. dimension one spa parts diagram
Check the temperature of the water in your spa. In the event that the water isn’t getting hot enough, there are three potential issues – the temperature setting could be excessively low and need change on the control board, the channel could be filthy and needing cleaning, or there is a glitch in the stream switch, which should be overhauled by the seller. In the event that the temperature is excessively high, the temperature setting could likewise be at fault, or as far as possible setting was stumbled. In the event that the last is the situation, call the vendor for help.
Take a gander at the showcase. In the event that it is blazing a temperature perusing of “34” or “134,” there is a disappointment in one of the temperature sensors. Call the seller for help with fixing the issue.
Take a gander at the temperature level, and in the event that it is excessively whimsical, the water level is likely excessively low. Fill the water to simply underneath the highest point of the spa.
Take a gander at the showcase, and check whether it peruses “overheat”; in the event that you see this, the spa could be sifting itself to an extreme. Lessen the occasions the channel cycles or the term of the channel cycle.dimension one spa parts diagram
Channel and Fill Your Spa
For the cleanest, most clear water, change it each 3-4 months. When utilizing the Vision Sanitizing Cartridge, your water will last as long as a half year. The photos in this guidance are from a 1998 Californian. Your spa may look somewhat changed, yet the means are the equivalent.
- Mood killer all power at the GFCI
- Expel the 2 alleviation fittings close to the fi lters. This will help counteract an isolated space when you fi ll the spa. Make sure the o-rings on these fittings are in great condition.
- Utilize a submersible siphon to deplete the water on the off chance that you have one, generally
- Put a nursery hose in the spa and turn it on as though you were fi lling the hot tub. Give it a chance to keep running around 10 seconds, at that point mood killer the water.
- Detach the opposite part of the arrangement at the chin-wiper. You can deplete the water in your nursery if all the chlorine has scattered.
- Take that part of the bargain, and holding it low to the ground, move it where you need the water to deplete. The siphon has been set up, so the depleting will start right away. Use the same number of hoses as you can to speed the procedure along.
- Expel and flush the fi lters completely. Let them well enough alone for the spa for the time being. Expel any garbage from the base of the canister.
- While trusting that the spa will deplete, this is a decent time to play out some precaution support. Wash the fi lters, clean the Jets and Selector Valve Assembly. See the” How To” Section of our Website for more subtleties.
- At the point when it’s vacant, wash the UltraLife shell with preparing pop or Soft Scrub. A wet cloth or either side of a Scotch Brite cushion works fi ne. Smooth acrylic shells ought to be cleaned with a spa surface cleaner and wet cloth or wipe.
- As you are cleaning, open whatever number flies as would be prudent by turning the outside ring to one side. This will help avert an isolated space when you are fi lling the spa later.
- Utilizing a Wet/Dry Vac in the event that you have one, vacuum however much water as could be expected. Beginning in the fi lter canister(s), moving to the seats, and fi nally the fl oor. On the off chance that you don’t have a reasonable Wet/Dry Vac, you’ll be utilizing a plastic holder and cloth to do this work. Evacuate the parity of the sand and water on the fl oor with a cloth
- Begin fi lling the spa 1/2 path by placing the running hose in the fi lter compartment that typically has the top over it. Fill the spa the remainder of the path through the fi lter compartment that normally has the fi lter bushel in it.
- The water line ought to be in the tile. Re-introduce the fi lters.
- Walk out on at the GFCI
- Test the planes catches to make sure the two siphons, (and the dissemination siphon on the off chance that you have one), are working appropriately and water is fl owing through the planes.
- When everything is working appropriately, re-introduce the 2 alleviation plugs.
- Include your new Vision cartridge
- Equalization the water as indicated by the strategy on our guide. Stun and include sanitizer as required.
- Include Ducky and unwind.dimension one spa parts diagram