Where do I locate the model number of my water fountain or water cooler?
There are not many better places the model numbers are found. The model number for the most part comprises of letters and numbers. Model (EZS81). In the event that you have a divider mounted water fountain or water cooler, the model number is ordinarily situated on its base. You may need to lie on the ground and gaze toward it. On floor mounted water fountains and water coolers the model number will normally be on the base of the unit, as an afterthought or within one of the boards. elkay drinking fountain parts diagram
My water fountain or water cooler is spilling from the gush. (When I push the push bar, the water keeps on running when I let it go.)
In the event that you have a moderate unfaltering spill from the gush, it’s anything but an issue with the gush. Except if you physically observe a split or break in the gush, the issue is normally the valve. The valve is the thing that controls the water stream. Locate the model number on the water fountain or water cooler and we will most likely locate the right valve for you.
My water fountain or water cooler has an inner hole.
There are a couple of basic spots inside where a water fountain or water cooler breaks. The channel gasket, cooling tank and push in fittings are the most well-known. The best activity is find where the hole is coming from, get the model number and discover the breakdown on our site or call us at 800-518-5388.
My water fountain or water cooler does not cool any longer.
Some of the time an indoor regulator, over-burden or hand-off is the issue and that is a simple, cheap fix. Commonly the issue with the refrigeration framework needs proficient fix. In the event that you have a coolant spill or need to supplant the cooling segments you will require a refrigeration professional who has the gear and ability to investigate and supplant those parts. elkay drinking fountain parts diagram
How would I check my Solenoid? (On EZ and HTV Series)
On the off chance that you push your push bar and the water keeps on running notwithstanding when you let go of the push bar, you could have a terrible solenoid valve. The manner in which you check this is to push the push bar, let it go, and when the water keeps on running, unplug the water cooler. In the event that the water keeps on running your solenoid is “stuck on,” and is awful. You have to supplant the solenoid. In the event that it turns off when you unplug it, at that point it is one of the switches, not the solenoid.
Blower won’t mood killer.
In the event that the water is cold.
- The virus control indoor regulator could be awful.
- To check if terrible TURN OFF POWER to water cooler (unplug from outlet) – The coherence of the indoor regulator should be checked. To do this they have to get an ohm meter.
- If ohm meter demonstrates that the indoor regulator is OPEN – indoor regulator is terrible.
In the event that the water isn’t cold.
- The blower is likely out of refrigerant. Have a warming and cooling organization turn out and re-fill.
Blower is frigid up.
Blower is low on refrigerant. Have a warming and cooling organization turn out and re-fill.
Blower isn’t running, yet fan is running.
- Overload as well as Relay may have turned sour. To check if terrible TURN OFF POWER to water cooler (on fitting from outlet)- The progression of the Overload and Relay should be checked. To do this they have to get an ohm meter.
- If ohm meter demonstrates that the Overload or Relay is OPEN – at that point that one is awful.
- If ohm meter demonstrates that the Overload or Relay is CLOSED – at that point that one is great.
- It’s most likely best to supplant both the Overload and Relay. On the off chance that a “clicking” is going on it’s presumably the Relay, however it could in any case be the Overload.
Blower is hot.
The blower possesses solidified up and it’s energy for another blower.elkay drinking fountain parts diagram