The most effective method to tie/connect a DJI Phantom 3 to its remote controller
For the reasons for this instructional exercise, I’m utilizing iOS 8.3 on an iPad Mini Retina and the DJI Pilot application. You’ll require a fixed paper clasp or proportional. dji phantom 3 parts diagram
- Identify the connecting catch on your Phantom 3. In case you’re taking a gander at the front of the Phantom 3 (the camera focal point), it’s on the left side on the lodging the holds the Vision Positioning System at the back of the Phantom.
- If the Phantom 3 is as of now connected to a remote controller, ensure the connected remote controller isn’t fueled on.
- Plug the iPad to the remote controller utilizing a Lightning link and dispatch the DJI Pilot application
- Turn the remote controller on. DJI Pilot may ask you whether you confide in the USB association. In the event that it does, show that you do.
You will see the accompanying screen once the remote controller is on.
Note the red box with “No sign” at the top. This demonstrates the remote controller is speaking with DJI Pilot, however that it isn’t associated with a Phantom. On the off chance that it says, “Separated,” DJI Pilot can’t see the remote controller (mine says this on the off chance that I disengage the Lightning link). dji phantom 3 parts diagram
- Tap on the remote controller symbol to one side of “No sign”
- Swipe to look over the RC Settings region down until you see “Connecting RC” at the base. Turn on your Phantom 3 and hang tight for it to instate (which takes around 10 seconds).
- Tap on “Connecting RC” and tap “alright” to keep connecting. You presently have 60 seconds to press the connecting catch on the Phantom 3.
- Locate the connecting catch on the Phantom 3. The connection status light behind it will be red if the Phantom isn’t associated with a radio, and the back LEDs on the Phantom’s arms will flicker yellow. On the off chance that the connection status light is green, it implies that the Phantom is presently associated with a remote controller.
Press the connecting catch on the Phantom 3 utilizing a fixed paper clasp or other slim article.
Following a couple of moments, the connection light on the Phantom 3, which is simply behind the connection catch, will turn green. Your remote controller is presently connected to the Phantom 3.dji phantom 3 parts diagram